- Midi-Pumper Rescue Truck built on Chevrolet CC5500 4×4, 4 door chassis.
- 16” Front bumper extension with hose storage for 100’
of 1-3/4” double jacket hose.
- 9000 Lb Warn winch with front and rear mounting & operation locations
- Custom treadplate aluminum cab entry steps
- Combination formed aluminum and aluminum extrusion body construction.
- Seven (7) external storage compartments with painted R.O.M. roll up doors
- Six (6) bottle SCBA storage in rear wheel wells
- Hale CAFS Pro 750 GPM midship pump
- 210 CFM rotary screw air compressor
- Hale Foam Logix 3.3 foam injection system
- Dedicated Autofill system
- Three (3) CAFS ready discharges
- Akron Brass 9000 series ¼ turn ball valves
- FRC Pump Boss Pressure Governor
- Brushed stainless steel pump panels
- 300 gallon tank with 30 gallon foam cell
- Dunnage mounted 10 KW Smart Power Generator
- TNT Rescue electric 4.0 “Simo” power unit
- 120 Volt electric cord reel with 200’ of 10/3 cable
- FRC HID Push up lighting and front mounted brow light
- Whelen LED warning system with additional Power Arc warning lights on rear
- LED compartment lighting